MR. & MRS. READY TEDDY'S PICNIC IN THE ROSE GARDEN WHERE THEY WILL LOVE EACH OTHER ALWAYS

X
X
O
X
 X
O
X
X
O
X
X
O
X
X
O
X

X
O
X
X
O
X
CLICK HERE FOR MY FACEBOOK ART PAGE 
X
O
 X
CLICK HERE FOR MY ONLINE STORE 
X
O
X
TAMARACK GALLERY 
X
O
X
  
...Above all, however, go to see the marvelous Donna Collins. Collins also resides in Michigan, albeit in Kalamazoo. Collins makes impressively innocent yet inventive work.
Her materials are a mixed bag of delights: glitter and brown wrapping paper, tempera paints and sewing notions. Her bright, exuberant 3-D pieces are framed in vintage windows; their funky wit and brilliant palette is truly irresistible.
Yet her art has rigor; its humor and its upbeat brilliance are double-edged. This has been recognized by her growing cult of collectors, which include the actresses Susan Sarandon, Roseanne, Lisa Loeb, Darcy from Smashing Pumpkins, as well as their fellow L.A. resident Courtney Love. If you feel like joining their ranks, make sure you get to the Garde Rail early.
Copyright (c) 1999 Seattle Times Company by Cynthia Ross
X
O
X
 
X
O
X



X
O
X
 
X
O
X
 So i read this:
"Creative expression is often a type of therapy used for people with depression."
This is all I can do when I am feeling low, is make something. People often say I must be the happiest person in the world cuz I make such happy art, but actually it's the far opposite...I'll be at my worst so have to make something happy and bright to counteract it all..just to survive the road Low takes me on. My friends say I'm not Manic Depressive but rather Manic Happy. That's true. After my low, I am manic happy.